How would you like to work for one of the nation’s largest healthcare providers as their newest Outpatient SDS Coder? This is a fully remote position with NO mandatory overtime, NO weekend work, and NO holidays!!!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coding OBS, OP surgery, IR, cardiac cath, ER, and ancillary
• Continuing coding education
• Maintaining quality and productivity levels
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management or related field
• Current RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCA, CPC, and/or COC certification
• 2 years of outpatient hospital coding experience; wound care and cath lab coding experience a plus
To see if you qualify for this role, submit your resume in confidence by clicking on Apply for Job below and sending to the attention of Crystal Carlson; or give Crystal a call directly at (813) 436-3153.
If you’re not interested but you know of someone who might be open to this opportunity, your referrals are greatly appreciated; and we’d like to pay it forward by gifting you $500 for every referral we successfully place. You could use this gift toward your certifications or as you wish.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com