Fantastic opportunity that may be your next great career move!
Our client offers:
• Excellent compensation, great benefits, flexible work schedule, and fully remote
• Permanent position working directly for a highly respected healthcare system
• Advancement opportunities, continuing education, CEU’s, and professional memberships paid
• Team-oriented work culture with supportive, approachable, and knowledgeable management team
• RHIA, RHIT, CCS, or CIC with 5+ years of Inpatient Coding experience
• Experience in Level I or II trauma or complex academic background is a strong plus
If interested in applying for this position or for further information, click on Apply for Job below and send your resume to the attention of Carey Allen.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com